Holiday Maker’s Faire
Saturday, December 2nd
7:30 AM – 12 PM
Our lobby will be filled with fabulous offerings by BYSJ artists, bakers, makers, and crafters. It’s a great opportunity to buy unique handmade gifts and support BYSJ makers!
Featuring jewelry, pottery, baked goods, soaps, skin care, paintings, apparel, wreaths, poetry, crochet work, & more (cash recommended). All designed and made by members like YOU.
Help celebrate and support BYSJ’s amazing creative community!
Karma Class – Free Yoga
Saturday, November 11th 4:30-6PM Pre-register now
Curious about Bikram Yoga? Are friends and family encouraging you to give it a try and yet, you are a little apprehensive? Perfect! This Karma Class is for YOU.
On the 2nd Saturday of every month, the 4:30 pm class with Michele is now FREE for all– so bring and welcome those you know that would benefit from this practice. It’s BYSJ’s gesture to get the world to do more yoga!
Complimentary Workshop for Beginners- Bikram Basics
This is class is for YOU if you:
- have just started Bikram Yoga, want to learn the postures the right way, and get the benefits quickly
- are signed up for our Introductory Special or our Groupon (10 or 20 Classes)
- personal tour around the studio
- what BYSJ does to support you
- how to prepare & how to hydrate well
- what to bring to class
- the benefits of Bikram yoga, and how it works
- the basic principles– how to breathe, what it means to “lock your knee”, how to build a strong grip, and more!
Sign Up Now for your Complimentary Class!