Through our yoga practice, we learn how to become the best version of ourselves, and together we’ve created an awesome community unlike any other! Now it’s time to take that BYSJ spirit beyond the studio walls into the greater community by volunteering together.
Karma Class – Free Yoga
Saturday, June 10th 4:30-6 PM
Curious about Bikram Yoga? Are friends and family encouraging you to give it a try and yet, you are a little apprehensive? Perfect! This Karma Class is for YOU.
On the 2nd Saturday of every month, the 4:30 pm class with Michele is now FREE for all– so bring and welcome those you know that would benefit from this practice. It’s BYSJ’s gesture to get the world to do more yoga! #doingourpart!
Booster Class with B Fire
Saturday, June 17th 12-2 PM
Join us for Father’s Day at BYSJ! Dads, now it is your time to pick up a rose from all of us at BYSJ as we appreciate the attributes you gift us with: ambition, drive, commitment, protection, safety, and of course, love! And members, feel free to take a rose home to the dad or father figure in your life.
Healthy Body +
= Healthy Life
Wednesday, June 21st All Day
The United Nations proclaimed 21st of June as the International Day of Yoga.
It is with great excitement that Bikram Yoga San Jose is joining in on this global yoga celebration! Everyone is welcome to join us for free classes all day, presentations, demos, kid’s yoga and delicious Prana life giving fruits.
FREE Workshop for Beginners- Bikram Basics
Saturday, June 24th 12:30-2 PM
This session is designed especially for you as a beginner! We will have an introductory talk, question-and-answer session, and a trial class (offered at low heat).
This is class is for YOU if you:
- have just started Bikram Yoga, want to learn the postures the right way, and get the benefits quickly
- are signed up for our Introductory Special or our Groupon (10/20 Classes)
- personal tour around the studio
- what BYSJ does to support you
- how to prepare & how to hydrate well
- what to bring to class
- the benefits of Bikram yoga, and how it works
- the basic principles– how to breathe, what it means to “lock your knee”, how to build a strong grip, and more!