BIKRAM BASICS FOR BEGINNERS – FREE WORKSHOP
Saturday, March 25th 12:30-2 PM
New to Bikram Yoga? Learn the basics for success at BYSJ!
This session is designed especially for you as a beginner! We will have an introductory talk, question-and-answer session, and a trial class (offered at low heat).
This is class is for YOU if you:
- have just started Bikram Yoga, want to learn the postures the right way, and get the benefits quickly
- are signed up for our Introductory Special or our Groupon (10/20 Classes)
What you’ll learn:
- personal tour around the studio
- what BYSJ does to support you
- how to prepare & how to hydrate well
- what to bring to class
- the benefits of Bikram yoga, and how it works
- the basic principles– how to breathe, what it means to “lock your knee”, how to build a strong grip, and more!
Sign up now for your free workshop!
BYSJ 60 Day Challenge Party
While the challenge is tough, working towards this goal as a community of members makes it easier and fun! We have over 150 members signed up for the Challenge– be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram as we share their progress!
Q&A Class Workshop with Ida Ripley
Saturday, April 1st 10 AM – 1 PM
This workshop is a FULL class done at lowered heat with demonstrations and corrections to focus on the mechanics of your body for each of the the postures. No matter your yogi level, this class will give you insights into your own practice to help you move forward!
Five Reasons to Meet Ida:
- Learn from the Best: She is the repeat Canadian Hatha Yoga Champion and has practiced this series for over 12 years.
- World-Famous: Since 2003, Ida has been teaching full-time in countries around the world, and has been teaching in-depth classes and seminars since 2009.
- Knowledge: Her experiential knowledge of the postures, paired with her clear and concise teaching style creates a wonderful balance of hard work and “ah-ha” moments in all of her classes!
- Be Inspired: No matter your yogi level of flexibility, knowledge, or experience, Ida‘s class will leave you feeling EXCITED about your practice.
- Take it from Others: “She has a way of explaining the human body that helped everyone understand, and didn’t complicate things with technical terms. She used not only her own body, but most of us around her. It was great to see our questions answered with the examples of our bodies.”
Sign up online here or at the front desk.