Karma Class – Free Yoga
Saturday, February 10th 4:30-6PM Pre-register now
Curious about Bikram Yoga? Are friends and family encouraging you to give it a try and yet, you are a little apprehensive? Perfect! This Karma Class is for YOU.
On the 2nd Saturday of every month, the 4:30 pm class with Michele is now FREE for all– so bring and welcome those you know that would benefit from this practice. It’s BYSJ’s gesture to get the world to do more yoga!
Complimentary Workshop for Beginners- Bikram Basics
This is class is for YOU if you:
- have just started Bikram Yoga, want to learn the postures the right way, and get the benefits quickly
- are signed up for our Introductory Special or our Groupon (10 or 20 Classes)
- personal tour around the studio
- what BYSJ does to support you
- how to prepare & how to hydrate well
- what to bring to class
- the benefits of Bikram yoga, and how it works
- the basic principles– how to breathe, what it means to “lock your knee”, how to build a strong grip, and more!
Sign Up Now for your Complimentary Class!
Saturday, March 17th 10:00AM -4:00PM
Saratoga High School
USA Yoga is proud to host its West Coast Regional Asana Championship on March 17, 2018, featuring athletes from 6 states, AZ, CA, NV, OR, UT, WA. This competition, which is open to the public, will bring together youth, adult, and 50+ athletes who are all vying for places in the USA Yoga National Championship.