Complimentary Orientation for Beginners- Bikram Basics
Saturday, March 9th 12:30-2:30 PM – Sign Up
Saturday, March 23rd 12:30-2:30 PM- Sign Up
This is class is for YOU if you:
- have just started Bikram Yoga, want to learn the postures the right way, and get the benefits quickly
- are signed up for our Introductory Special or our Groupon (10 or 20 Classes)
- personal tour around the studio
- what BYSJ does to support you
- how to prepare & how to hydrate well
- what to bring to class
- the benefits of Bikram yoga, and how it works
- the basic principles– how to breathe, what it means to “lock your knee”, how to build a strong grip, and more!
Saturday, March 23rd 4:30-6 PM Sign Up
Special date this month, 4:30 PM class is now FREE – bring and welcome those you know that would benefit from this practice but may be a little shy. It’s BYSJ’s gesture to get the world to do more yoga!
Saturday, March 23rd 6:30-8:30 PM
Everyone is welcome! Challengers, share your stories, your struggles, and your successes! Bring your friends and family as we celebrate what yoga does and can do for everyone.
*6:30PM class is canceled