Complimentary Workshop for Beginners- Bikram Basics
This is class is for YOU if you:
- have just started Bikram Yoga, want to learn the postures the right way, and get the benefits quickly
- are signed up for our Introductory Special or our Groupon (10 or 20 Classes)
- personal tour around the studio
- what BYSJ does to support you
- how to prepare & how to hydrate well
- what to bring to class
- the benefits of Bikram yoga, and how it works
- the basic principles– how to breathe, what it means to “lock your knee”, how to build a strong grip, and more!
Karma class with Michele
Saturday, August 11th 4:30-6 PM Sign up
On the 2nd Saturday of every month, 4:30 PM class is now FREE – bring and welcome those you know that would benefit from this practice but may be a little shy. It’s BYSJ’s gesture to get the world to do more yoga!
Joseph Encinia comes to BYSJ!
Class+ BYSJ Presents Talk
Friday, September 14th
Join for class as Joseph guest (regular BYSJ memberships apply), then stay for a special BYSJ Presents talk. Class time and presentation TBA.
Meet International Asana Champion, Joseph, who hasn’t always been very healthy. Diagnosed with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis at a young age, heart attack at age 13, and dealing with constant pain, Bikram Yoga has transformed him. In this talk, Joseph will share his experience and his wisdom to help you also accomplish the seemingly impossible through yoga!