Complimentary Workshop for Beginners- Bikram Basics
This is class is for YOU if you:
- have just started Bikram Yoga, want to learn the postures the right way, and get the benefits quickly
- are signed up for our Introductory Special or our Groupon (10 or 20 Classes)
- personal tour around the studio
- what BYSJ does to support you
- how to prepare & how to hydrate well
- what to bring to class
- the benefits of Bikram yoga, and how it works
- the basic principles– how to breathe, what it means to “lock your knee”, how to build a strong grip, and more!
Karma Yoga with Michele
Saturday, October 13th 4:30-6 PM – Sign Up
On the 2nd Saturday of every month, 4:30 PM class is now FREE – bring and welcome those you know that would benefit from this practice but may be a little shy. It’s BYSJ’s gesture to get the world to do more yoga!
POSTURE SEMINARSaturday, October 20thSeminar: 12-4 PMClass: 4:30-6 PM
Practice SMARTER, not HARDER! In this seminar, Diane will go into the dialogue to help you understand the “right way” to practice the posture in the most effective, healing way. Build a practice that you can sustain for years and years to come!
Diane is a sought-after workshop leader who has practiced yoga more than 30 years and was certified to teach Bikram Yoga in March 1995. She is the co-founder of The Dialogue Works, an organization that provides ongoing education for Bikram Yoga teachers.