Complimentary Workshop for Beginners- Bikram Basics
Saturday, December 8th 12:30-2:30 PM – Sign Up
This is class is for YOU if you:
- have just started Bikram Yoga, want to learn the postures the right way, and get the benefits quickly
- are signed up for our Introductory Special or our Groupon (10 or 20 Classes)
- personal tour around the studio
- what BYSJ does to support you
- how to prepare & how to hydrate well
- what to bring to class
- the benefits of Bikram yoga, and how it works
- the basic principles– how to breathe, what it means to “lock your knee”, how to build a strong grip, and more!
Saturday, December 8th 4:30-6 PM
On the 2nd Saturday of every month, 4:30 PM class is now FREE – bring and welcome those you know that would benefit from this practice but may be a little shy. It’s BYSJ’s gesture to get the world to do more yoga!
Saturday, December 15th
7:30 AM – 12 PM
Come do yoga AND some holiday shopping in the lobby- support BYSJ’s amazing creative community!
Featuring jewelry, woodburning, macrame, skin-care & essential oils, clothing, baskets, paper, cookies, cupcakes & more. All products handmade. Some vendors accept credit, but cash recommended.
Help celebrate and support BYSJ’s amazing creative community!