Karma Class – Free Yoga
Saturday, October 14th 4:30-6PM Pre-register now
Saturday, November 11th 4:30-6PM Pre-register now
Curious about Bikram Yoga? Are friends and family encouraging you to give it a try and yet, you are a little apprehensive? Perfect! This Karma Class is for YOU.
On the 2nd Saturday of every month, the 4:30 pm class with Michele is now FREE for all– so bring and welcome those you know that would benefit from this practice. It’s BYSJ’s gesture to get the world to do more yoga!
Sunday, October 22nd
10 AM – 12 PM
We are blessed to welcome Rajashree Choudhury back to BYSJ for a special class followed by a guided meditation session! Rajashree is the founder of USA Yoga and the IYSF, a C-IAYT yoga therapist, and five-time winner of the All-India Yoga Championship.
Her class comes from the heart, and her teachings focus on uniting you with yourself, your breath, your body and the new life you are creating. Space is limited, and this is an event not to be missed!
FREE Workshop for Beginners- Bikram Basics
New to Bikram Yoga? Learn the basics for success at BYSJ!
This session is designed especially for you as a beginner! We will have an introductory talk, question-and-answer session, and time practicing the postures (offered at low heat).
This is class is for YOU if you:
- have just started Bikram Yoga, want to learn the postures the right way, and get the benefits quickly
- are signed up for our Introductory Special or our Groupon (10 or 20 Classes)
- personal tour around the studio
- what BYSJ does to support you
- how to prepare & how to hydrate well
- what to bring to class
- the benefits of Bikram yoga, and how it works
- the basic principles– how to breathe, what it means to “lock your knee”, how to build a strong grip, and more!