This year’s theme YOGA FOR HEALTH highlights the fact that yoga contributes holistically to achieving equilibrium between mind and body.
Join us for FREE classes all day, presentations on the health-giving benefits of Bikram Yoga, a guided meditation session, and more.
The International Day of Yoga aims to raise awareness worldwide of the many benefits of practicing yoga.
5:30 AM, 7:15 AM, 9:15 AM, 12 PM, 4:30 PM, 6:30 PM, & 8:30 PM SCHEDULE – SPECIAL EVENTS (FREE)
11 AM – 11:30 AM – Guided Meditation Session with Maria Kouzmenko
2 PM – 3 PM – “Learn to Lock Your Knee” with Linda Bostrom
6:30-7:30 PM – “Your Spine in Bikram Yoga” with Dr. Ali Tootoonchi
No Sign-Up or RSVP Needed for Special Events
La Vie Juices and Elevate Magic Jewelry will be showcasing all day
Complimentary Workshop for Beginners- Bikram Basics
Saturday, June 23rd 12:30 – 2:30 pm – Sign Up
This is class is for YOU if you:
- have just started Bikram Yoga, want to learn the postures the right way, and get the benefits quickly
- are signed up for our Introductory Special or our Groupon (10 or 20 Classes)
- personal tour around the studio
- what BYSJ does to support you
- how to prepare & how to hydrate well
- what to bring to class
- the benefits of Bikram yoga, and how it works
- the basic principles– how to breathe, what it means to “lock your knee”, how to build a strong grip, and more!
Sign Up Now for your Complimentary Class!