12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
New to Bikram Yoga? Learn the basics for success at BYSJ!
Saturday, January 21st 12:00 – 2 pm – Sign Up
This session is designed especially for you as a beginner! We will have an introductory talk, question-and-answer session, and time practicing the postures (offered at low heat).
This is class is for YOU if you:
- have just started Bikram Yoga, want to learn the postures the right way, and get the benefits quickly
- are signed up for our Introductory Specialor our Groupon (10 or 20 Classes)
What you’ll learn:
- personal tour around the studio
- what BYSJ does to support you
- how to prepare & how to hydrate well
- what to bring to class
- the benefits of Bikram yoga, and how it works
- the basic principles– how to breathe, what it means to “lock your knee”, how to build a strong grip, and more!