Indoor classes begin Monday, November 2
According to state and county health guidelines, classes are limited to 12 and pre-registration is required. As we expand indoor class offerings, we will continue to offer free classes outdoors and online.
Pre-registration is Required
Indoor classes are limited to 12 persons, and an active membership or pre-payment is required. The pre-registration window will be open nine days in advance, and there will be a waitlist of up to five people. If you need to cancel, please do so as early as possible.
An active membership or payment will be required
- If you have suspended or canceled your Monthly or Annual Membership, please contact us to reactivate.
- If you have a Class Card, they have no expiration so you are good to go!
- If you have a Covid Support Membership, you may continue with it or reinstate your regular membership.
- If you are hesitant to reactivate your membership, no worries – we’re offering drop-in pricing at 50% off! You can pre-register as a drop-in, giving yourself a chance to feel things out before recommitting to your membership.
- Pre-registration with active membership or payment is required – no exceptions
- Bring your own mat, towel, and water bottle
- Arrive 15 minutes early – doors lock when class begins
- Enter facility with mask on and complete questionnaire
- Keep proper distancing and mask on at all times
- Lockers and showers are not available
- Studio closes 15 minutes after class
We miss you so much, and we can’t think of anything more important than creating a safe way for you to return to what was so important in your life, perhaps now more than ever.