We’re now open to full capacity! Classes are permanently capped at 48 students to ensure a quality teaching and practice experience. Full capacity offers double the industry-recommended fresh air per person and ample distance to your neighbors!
We require pre-registration to attend class on a first-come, first-served basis. No more lottery – once you register, you’re in! If a class is already full, you will be added to the waitlist, and we will contact you as soon as a spot opens up.
A few things to know:
- If fully vaccinated, you’re welcome to not wear a mask.
- If not fully vaccinated, please continue to wear a mask.
- If you’re feeling ill, please stay home.
- Doors open 30 minutes before class and lock when class begins – for the benefit of everyone, there will be no late arrivals.
- Please continue bringing your own mat and towels – single rentals are available as necessary.
- Showers and lockers are available again, and seating throughout the studio is open.
- We now have mat markers on the floor, guaranteeing space and visibility for everyone. Please center the top of your mat on the dot.
Still on pause? Now is the perfect time to restart your membership. Contact us and we’ll hook you up!