Holiday Food Drive – November 5-15
Your gift will help neighbors in San Mateo and Santa Clara counties by providing healthy food they wouldn’t usually be able to afford.
Help fill the barrels with nutritious and non-perishable food items.
Every dollar donated helps provide two healthy meals to local families, seniors, and kids. Go to: fundraise.shfb.org/goto/BYSJ
Bikram Basics – November 23, 12:30–2:30 pm
New to Bikram Yoga? Learn the basics for success at BYSJ. This session is designed especially for you as a beginner! We will have an introductory talk, question-and-answer session, and time practicing the postures (offered at low heat).
This is class is for YOU if:
- You have just started Bikram Yoga, want to learn the postures the right way, and get the benefits quickly
- You are signed up for our Introductory Special or our Groupon (10 or 20 Classes)
What you’ll learn:
- personal tour around the studio
- what BYSJ does to support you
- how to prepare & how to hydrate well
- what to bring to class
- the benefits of Bikram yoga, and how it works
- the basic principles – how to breathe, what it means to “lock your knee,” how to build a strong grip, and more!
Karma Class – December 14, 4:30 pm
BYSJ owner Michele Vennard teaches the FREE 4:30 PM class. Bring and welcome those you know that would benefit from a Bikram Yoga practice (who wouldn’t?!).