Bikram Basics – February 8 and 22, 12:30–2:30 pm
New to Bikram Yoga? Learn the basics of success at BYSJ. This session is designed especially for you as a beginner! We will have an introductory talk, question-and-answer session, and time practicing the postures (offered at low heat).
This is class is for YOU if:
- You have just started Bikram Yoga, want to learn the postures the right way, and get the benefits quickly
- You are signed up for our Introductory Special or our Groupon (10 or 20 Classes)
What you’ll learn:
- personal tour around the studio
- what BYSJ does to support you
- how to prepare & how to hydrate well
- what to bring to class
- the benefits of Bikram yoga, and how it works
- the basic principles – how to breathe, what it means to “lock your knee,” how to build a strong grip, and more!
Karma Yoga Class – February 8, 4:30 pm
On the 2nd Saturday of every month, BYSJ owner Michele teaches the FREE 4:30 pm class. Bring and welcome those you know that would benefit from a Bikram Yoga practice (who wouldn’t?!).
Challenger’s Q&A – February 15, 12:00 pm
Congratulations to all of you doing the 60 Day Challenge! It’s so important when you practice *frequently* to have the right technique, so we’re hosting a complimentary Q&A posture clinic JUST FOR YOU. No need to sign up or RSVP, just drop in so you can keep going!
Coming Soon: Family Yoga
Long-awaited Family Yoga returns to BYSJ in March, and will be held every Saturday from 12:00-1:00 pm!