Beautiful Day – Free Classes All Day – September 23
Celebrating the birthday of Chris Canevaro, our beloved manager who passed away in 2014 from brain cancer. We will have FREE YOGA ALL DAY and will be accepting donations (cash and checks) to benefit LifeMoves, breaking the cycle of homelessness in the Bay Area.
Bikram Basics – September 28, 12:30–2:30 pm
New to Bikram Yoga? Learn the basics for success at BYSJ. This session is designed especially for you as a beginner! We will have an introductory talk, question-and-answer session, and time practicing the postures (offered at low heat).
This is class is for YOU if:
- You have just started Bikram Yoga, want to learn the postures the right way, and get the benefits quickly
- You are signed up for our Introductory Special or our Groupon (10 or 20 Classes)
What you’ll learn:
- personal tour around the studio
- what BYSJ does to support you
- how to prepare & how to hydrate well
- what to bring to class
- the benefits of Bikram yoga, and how it works
- the basic principles – how to breathe, what it means to “lock your knee,” how to build a strong grip, and more!
60 Day Summer Challenge Party – September 28, 6:30–8:30 pm
Everyone is welcome! Challengers, come bask in your success – share your stories, your struggles, and your accomplishment. Bring your friends and family as we celebrate the wonderful benefits of daily yoga. Join us from 6:30-8:30 pm.
Karma Class – October 12, 4:30 pm
On the 2nd Saturday of every month, BYSJ owner Michele teaches the FREE 4:30 pm class. Bring and welcome those you know that would benefit from a Bikram Yoga practice (who wouldn’t?!).