Bikram Basics – January 25, 12:30–2:30 pm
New to Bikram Yoga? Learn the basics of success at BYSJ. This session is designed especially for you as a beginner! We will have an introductory talk, question-and-answer session, and time practicing the postures (offered at low heat).
This is class is for YOU if:
- You have just started Bikram Yoga, want to learn the postures the right way, and get the benefits quickly
- You are signed up for our Introductory Special or our Groupon (10 or 20 Classes)
What you’ll learn:
- personal tour around the studio
- what BYSJ does to support you
- how to prepare & how to hydrate well
- what to bring to class
- the benefits of Bikram yoga, and how it works
- the basic principles – how to breathe, what it means to “lock your knee,” how to build a strong grip, and more!