The heat is ON and we are thrilled to invite you back into the studio to get all the healing benefits of Bikram Yoga!
Pre-registration is required for indoor classes
An active membership, class card, or drop-in is required
If you want to reinstate a held membership, please contact us.
If you want to join in occasionally or check out a class, our drop-in rate is currently only $12.50.
What you need to know:
- Indoor classes will be capped at 12 students per current public health guidelines. As the situation improves and we move into other tiers, class size will increase.
- When you pre-register for an indoor class, you automatically go on a waitlist. The day before class, 12 people will be randomly chosen and we will notify you if you won the lottery (Best. Lottery. Ever.)!
- The studio will be open for 15 minutes before and after class.
- Please maintain social distancing (at least 6′ distance) at all times.
- Masks to be worn for the entire class and throughout the studio – make sure it’s comfortable and consider bringing an extra.
- If you have *any* symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus, please STAY HOME.
- Rentals are not available, so remember to bring your mat, towel, and water with you.
- Locker and shower facilities are closed; toilets are available.
- Come prepared to enjoy yourself and SWEAT (finally!)
How To (Have a Chance to) Win the Indoor Class Lottery:
- All indoor classes require pre-registration on our website or with the Mindbody app. Pre-registration opens one week ahead of time.
- Register for the waitlist by 12:00 pm the day before class. ALL in-studio classes will show waitlisted. Don’t be deterred. Sign up anyways!
- The afternoon before class, 12 people will be randomly chosen and we will notify you if you won the indoor class lottery (Best. Lottery. Ever!).
- If you didn’t make it into class but still want to practice, sign up for an online class.
- If you made it into class but find you will suddenly be unable to attend, please cancel ASAP so we can allow someone from the waitlist to join.