Saturdays and Sundays at 12:00 noon
Join us in the parking area adjacent to our studio. The outside experience may look different, but the internal magic of this yoga remains the same.
Pre-registration is required for outdoor classes
A Membership, class card, or drop-in is required
Any existing membership or class card is valid for outdoor classes. If you want to reinstate a held membership, please contact us. If you want to join in occasionally or check us out first, our drop-in rate is only $12.50.
You can purchase a package in advance or at the time of registration.
What you’ll need to know:
- Pre-registration is required, and there is limited capacity for 45 students based on our SCC permission.
- Check-in for class begins 15 minutes prior.
- You will be asked a series of health questions prior to signing in. If you have *any* symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus, please STAY HOME.
- Masks to be worn for the entire class – make sure it’s comfortable!
- Please maintain 6-8′ distance at all times.
Everyone will be asked to set up in their own space, with an 8′ distance between students.
- Bring your mat, towel, and water with you.
- No studio facilities or bathrooms will be available.
- Keep any of your belongings close by your mat.
- Like any other class at BYSJ, thanks for being on time, ready on your mat. We start promptly, with no late arrivals.
- Come prepared to enjoy yourself!