Our outdoor classes will move indoors beginning the weekend of March 20. See the schedule page for more information. Please join our last outdoor classes this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, March 13 and 14.
Saturdays and Sundays at 12:00 noon
Join us in the parking area adjacent to our studio. The outside experience may look different, but the internal magic of this yoga remains the same.
Pre-registration is required for outdoor classes
A Membership, class card, or drop-in is required
Any existing membership or class card is valid for outdoor classes. If you want to reinstate a held membership, please contact us. If you want to join in occasionally or check us out first, our drop-in rate is only $12.50.
You can purchase a package in advance or at the time of registration.
What you’ll need to know:
- Pre-registration is required, and there is limited capacity for 45 students based on our SCC permission.
- Check-in for class begins 15 minutes prior.
- You will be asked a series of health questions prior to signing in. If you have *any* symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus, please STAY HOME.
- Masks to be worn for the entire class – make sure it’s comfortable!
- Please maintain 6-8′ distance at all times.
Everyone will be asked to set up in their own space, with an 8′ distance between students.
- Bring your mat, towel, and water with you.
- No studio facilities or bathrooms will be available.
- Keep any of your belongings close by your mat.
- Like any other class at BYSJ, thanks for being on time, ready on your mat. We start promptly, with no late arrivals.
- Come prepared to enjoy yourself!