Join us in the parking area adjacent to our new (& old! studio) for some properly-distanced, warm & sunny, old-fashioned Bikram Yoga! The outside experience may look different, but the internal magic of this yoga practice remains the same.
Outdoor classes are FREE for our BYSJ community. If you would like to make a donation, please visit our GoFundMe page.
Mondays 9:15 am
Wednesdays 9:15 am
Fridays 9:15 am
Saturdays 10:00 am
Sundays 8:00 am
Pre-register for an upcoming outdoor class via our schedule page.
What you’ll need to know:
- Pre-registration is required, and there is limited capacity for 45 students based on our SCC permission. Sign up early, these spots are precious (and please cancel if you can’t attend, to make room for those on the waitlist)!
- Check in for class begins 15 minutes prior.
- You will be asked a series of health questions prior to signing in. If you have *any* symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus, please STAY HOME.
- Masks to be worn for the entire class–make sure it’s comfortable!
- Please maintain 6-8′ distance at all times.
Every person will be asked to set up in their own space, with 8′ distance in between students.
- Bring your mat, towel, and water with you.
- No studio facilities or bathrooms will be available.
- Keep any of your belongings close by your mat.
- Like any other class at BYSJ, thanks for being on time, ready on your mat by 10 AM. We still start promptly, with no late arrivals.
- Come prepared to enjoy yourself!